Interested in going to graduate school?
• Need a reference letter from a professor who knows you well?
• Need research experience to add to your CV?
• Gain experience in a research lab while earning course credit!
We are looking for motivated undergraduate students to work in the Personality Across Development Lab.
We cover a broad range of personality and psychopathology topics in our lab, so if you are interested in personality, temperament, externalizing disorders, self-regulation, emotional regulation, personality disorders, or the development of any of these, the lab may be a good fit for you. Opportunities may also exist for you to gain experience with clinical interviewing.
• 9 hour commitment per week
• 2 consecutive quarter commitment (i.e., Fall 2017 and Winter 2018)
• Some weekend availability
Qualifications (required only if you want to earn course credit)
• Junior or Senior standing (if sophomore, must have completed 3 psychology
courses and have a GPA of 3.4 in psychology courses)
• Enrollment in PSYCH 399- Independent Study
• Email your materials to email@example.com
In order to be considered, your email must include the following information:
• Full name
• Academic standing (freshman, sophomore, etc.)
• Last term GPA
• Cumulative GPA
• Current Resume (including any other research experience)
• Reason for seeking this experience (please answer both why you are interested
in research experience and why you are interested in our lab)
• Languages spoken fluently
Undergraduate Research Job Postings